English lessons for kids in Temecula, California
For nearly 30 years, RTL English has been taught in schools, tutorial centres & at home both as part of the curriculum & as a supplementary activity. RTL English is growing in popularity worldwide, so why not join tens of thousands of parents, tutors & teachers around the world and teach your son or daughter RTL English today?
Teaching your child to use English fluently might very well be the key to his or her success in school in California, at exams, in their career and beyond.
- Early & advanced English skills will make your child smarter.
- Early & advanced English skills will improve problem solving.
- Early & advanced English skills will improve planning, & abstract thinking skills.
- Early & advanced English skills will help develop complex idea comprehension.
- Early reading can help children compensate for modest levels of ability in other areas. (*Ref)
ON A PRACTICAL LEVEL, HOW IMPORTANT IS EARLY READING?
- Your son or daughter’s reading ability & vocabulary at 3 years old might predict his or her success in school in Temecula when they are 6 to 7 years old (*Ref).
- Your son or daughter’s reading ability at 6 to 7 years old might predict their success at 17 to 18 years old (*Ref)!
- Your son or daughter’s reading ability at 7 to 8 years old might determine their graduation from senior school in Temecula (*Ref).
ON THE OTHER HAND:
- Children who can’t read proficiently by 7 to 8 years old are four times more likely to leave school without a diploma/results than proficient readers (*Ref).
- Children who are not taught Phonemic Awareness, & therefore have to rely on memory have difficulty beginning to read and continue to have difficulty with new words.
BUT, SURELY SCHOOL WILL TEACH MY CHILD TO READ? SO, WHY DO I NEED TO BOTHER?
If this is what you are thinking, then you should know that you cannot rely on schools, including those in Temecula …
- And, of those children, 33% of them read at only a very basic level, & 34% are reading at a very low level (*Ref).
- It’s not so different in the UK, where over 100,000 children leave school illiterate(*Ref).
- Or in Australia, where 33% of students aged 11 years old fail to meet literacy benchmarks (*Ref).
- Or in Canada, where 42% of the entire adult population is only semi-illiterate (*Ref).
NO, YOU CANNOT RELY ON SCHOOLS.
But, why not?
- Teachers don’t always understand the basic units of language & reading
- Teachers all too frequently don’t know how to teach English language concepts
- There just aren’t enough qualified teachers
- Classes are too over-crowded
- Kids don’t get enough one-on-one attention from teachers in the classroom
- Schools aren’t using the correct teaching systems – i.e they rely on rote learning or sight words
- Schools are overwhelmed and have tried to shift some of the burden of teaching onto apps & computers
UNFORTUNATELY, IT IS A FACT THAT:
Being illiterate is a guaranteed ticket to a dead end.
YOU NEED TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION – TODAY!
You can begin by teaching English to your son or daughter.
By Teaching your child to read your son or daughter will develop early reading skills that will help put them years ahead of other children in California. So, if you’ve decided that you want to become a proud parent of a happy & smart child, then you owe it to your son or daughter to teach them to read and improve their English.
WE HELP PARENTS TEACH ENGLISH TO CHILDREN
RTL English™ offers 600 easy-to-teach & downloadable English lessons for parents to teach to his or her child at home. Our lesson workbooks will enable your child to catch up, keep up & stay ahead! Our workbook lessons also challenge more advanced students; so whatever your son or daughter’s ability, there’s sure to be an RTL English workbook lesson that’s suitable for them.
THE RTL ENGLISH CURRICULUM CONSISTS OF FIFTEEN YEARS (LEVELS) OF TEACHING MATERIALS WHICH INCLUDE SIX HUNDRED LESSON WORKBOOKS COMPRISED OF 4,000 WORKSHEETS & NINETEEN THOUSAND TEACHING NOTES & WILL SAVE YOU OVER 2,000 DAYS OF LESSON PREPARATION TIME!
Includes Level 1, 2 & 3.
Suitable for kids aged 3-6 years old in Temecula, California
Includes Level 4, 5 & 6.
Suitable for kids aged 6-9 years old in Temecula, California
Includes Level 7, 8 & 9.
Suitable for kids aged 9-12 years old in Temecula, California
Upper Intermediate Stage
Includes Level 10, 11 & 12.
Suitable for kids aged 12-15 years old in Temecula, California
Incl. Level 10, 11 & 12.
Suitable for kids aged 15-18 years old in Temecula, California
Winning Awards Since 1996
What Happens In A Lesson?
- There are 5 learning stages, 15 learning levels and 600 lessons in the RTL English curriculum.
What Will My Child Be Taught?
- Phonemic Awareness
- Alphabetic Principle
- Systematic & Explicit Phonics
- Fluency with Text
- Proficient Grammar Knowledge
- Creative Writing
- Expanded Vocabulary
- Advanced Comprehension, and
- Confident Speaking Skills
The RTL English Curriculum: Kids 3 to 18 Years Old
Whatever your son or daughter’s age or English language ability, there is sure to be an RTL English course (aka ‘level’) that will help your son or daughter learn or improve their English. This is because our curriculum provides 15 years of learning for child aged 3 to 18 years old & teaches all the communicative functions & language forms your son or daughter will need to have a richer, more successful educational experience. RTL English will also supplement your child’s learning at their school in Temecula.The RTL English Curriculum consists of 15 years (levels) of teaching materials which include 600 workbooks (comprising 4,000 worksheets & 19,000 teaching notes) & saves over 2,000 days of preparation time.
Can I See A Lesson Workbook?
What Method Do You Use?
- Each lesson is accompanied by a workbook follows a similar plan:
- Page 1 :: Communication/ Discussion/ Topic orientated
- Page 2 :: Grammar/ Language
- Page 3 :: Phonics/ Vocabulary
- Page 4 :: Reading (Ongoing Story)
- Page 5 :: Story Comprehension/ Language
- Page 6 :: Grammar/ Language Exercise
- Page 7 :: Achievement Exercise / Assessment
Will My Child Learn Phonics?
Temecula is a city in southwestern Riverside County, California, United States. The city is a tourist and resort destination, with the Temecula Valley Wine Country, Old Town Temecula, the Temecula Valley Polo Club, the Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival, the Temecula Valley International Film Festival, championship golf courses, and resort accommodations for tourists which contribute to the city's economic profile. Although geographically located much closer to San Diego County as well as San Diego City proper, Temecula is considered allocation of the Greater Los Angeles area.
The city of Temecula, forming the southwestern anchor of the Inland Empire region, is nearly 58 miles (93 km) north of downtown San Diego and 85 miles (137 km) southeast of downtown Los Angeles. Temecula is bordered by the city of Murrieta to the north and the Pechanga Indian Reservation and San Diego County to the south. Temecula had a population of 100,097 during the 2010 census and an estimated population of 114,761 as of July 1, 2019. It was incorporated upon December 1, 1989.
- The Cognitive Foundations of Learning to Read: A FrameWork Sebastian Wren
- Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illiteracy
- CBC News: Canada’s Shame – h p://www.cbc.ca/news/background/educa on/canada-shame.html
- What Reading Does for the Mind ANNE E. CUNNINGHAM and KEITH E. STANOVICH