English lessons for kids in Santa Maria, California
For over 20 years, RTL English has been taught in tutorial centres, homes & at schools both as part of the curriculum and as a supplementary activity. RTL English is growing in popularity worldwide, so why not join tens of thousands of parents, tutors & teachers around the globe & teach your son or daughter RTL English today?
Teaching your child to use English confidently might very well be the key to their success in school in California, in exams, in their career & beyond.
- Early & advanced English skills will make your son or daughter smarter.
- Early & advanced English skills will improve problem solving.
- Early & advanced English skills will improve planning, & abstract thinking skills.
- Early & advanced English skills will help develop complex idea comprehension.
- Early reading can help children compensate for modest levels of ability in other areas. (*Ref)
ON A PRACTICAL LEVEL, HOW IMPORTANT IS EARLY READING?
- Your child’s reading ability & vocabulary at 3 years old might predict his or her success in school in Santa Maria when they are 6 to 7 years old (*Ref).
- Your son or daughter’s reading ability at 7 to 8 years old might determine their graduation from senior school in Santa Maria (*Ref).
ON THE OTHER HAND:
- Children who can’t read fluently by 7 to 8 years old are four times more likely to leave school without a diploma/results than proficient readers (*Ref).
- Children who are not taught Phonemic Awareness, and therefore have to rely on memory have difficulty beginning to read and continue to have difficulty with new words.
BUT, SURELY SCHOOL WILL TEACH MY CHILD TO READ? SO, WHY DO I NEED TO BOTHER?
If this is what you are thinking, then you should know that you cannot rely on schools, including those in Santa Maria …
- And, of those children, 33% of them read at only a very basic level, and 34% are reading at a very unsatisfactory level (*Ref).
- It’s not very different in the UK, where over 100,000 children leave school illiterate(*Ref).
- Or in Australia, where 33% of students aged 11 years old fail to meet literacy benchmarks (*Ref).
- Or in Canada, where 42% of the entire adult population is only semi-illiterate (*Ref).
NO, YOU CANNOT RELY ON SCHOOLS.
But, why not?
- Teachers don’t always understand the basic units of language and reading
- Teachers frequently don’t know how to teach English language concepts
- There just aren’t enough qualified teachers
- Classes are too big
- Kids don’t get enough one-on-one attention from teachers in the classroom
- Schools aren’t using the correct teaching systems – i.e they rely on rote learning or sight words
- Schools are overwhelmed and have tried to shift some of the burden of teaching onto apps and computers
UNFORTUNATELY, IT IS A FACT THAT:
Being illiterate is a guaranteed ticket to a dead end.
YOU NEED TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION – TODAY!
You can begin by teaching English to your child.
By Teaching your child to read your son or daughter will develop early reading skills that will help put them years ahead of other children in California. So, if you’ve decided that you want to become a proud parent of a happy & smart son or daughter, then you owe it to your son or daughter to teach them to read and improve their English.
WE HELP PARENTS TEACH ENGLISH TO CHILDREN
RTL English™ offers 600 easy-to-teach & downloadable English lessons for parents to teach to his or her child at home. Our workbook lessons will help your son or daughter to catch up, keep up and get ahead! Our workbooks also challenge more advanced students; so whatever your child’s ability, there’s sure to be an RTL English lesson workbook that’s suitable for them.
THE RTL ENGLISH CURRICULUM CONSISTS OF 15 YEARS (LEVELS) OF TEACHING MATERIALS WHICH INCLUDE SIX HUNDRED LESSON WORKBOOKS COMPRISING FOUR THOUSAND WORKSHEETS & 19,000 TEACHING INSTRUCTIONS & WILL SAVE YOU OVER TWO THOUSAND DAYS OF LESSON PREPARATION TIME!
Includes Level 1, 2 & 3.
Suitable for kids aged 3-6 years old in Santa Maria, California
Includes Level 4, 5 & 6.
Suitable for kids aged 6-9 years old in Santa Maria, California
Includes Level 7, 8 & 9.
Suitable for kids aged 9-12 years old in Santa Maria, California
Upper Intermediate Stage
Includes Level 10, 11 & 12.
Suitable for kids aged 12-15 years old in Santa Maria, California
Incl. Level 10, 11 & 12.
Suitable for kids aged 15-18 years old in Santa Maria, California
Winning Awards Since 1996
What Happens In A Lesson?
- There are 5 learning stages, 15 learning levels and 600 lessons in the RTL English curriculum.
What Will My Child Be Taught?
- Phonemic Awareness
- Alphabetic Principle
- Systematic & Explicit Phonics
- Fluency with Text
- Proficient Grammar Knowledge
- Creative Writing
- Expanded Vocabulary
- Advanced Comprehension, and
- Confident Speaking Skills
The RTL English Curriculum: Kids 3 to 18 Years Old
Whatever your son or daughter’s age or English language ability, there is sure to be an RTL English course (aka ‘level’) that will help your child learn or improve their English. This is because our curriculum provides 15 years of learning for child aged 3 to 18 years old and teaches all the communicative functions & language forms your son or daughter will need to have a richer, more successful educational experience. RTL English will also supplement your child’s learning at his or her school in Santa Maria.The RTL English Curriculum consists of 15 years (levels) of teaching materials which include 600 workbooks (comprising 4,000 worksheets & 19,000 teaching notes) and saves over 2,000 days of preparation time.
Can I See A Lesson Workbook?
What Method Do You Use?
- Each lesson is accompanied by a workbook follows a similar plan:
- Page 1 :: Communication/ Discussion/ Topic orientated
- Page 2 :: Grammar/ Language
- Page 3 :: Phonics/ Vocabulary
- Page 4 :: Reading (Ongoing Story)
- Page 5 :: Story Comprehension/ Language
- Page 6 :: Grammar/ Language Exercise
- Page 7 :: Achievement Exercise / Assessment
Will My Child Learn Phonics?
California is a permit in the Pacific Region of the United States. With 39.5 million residents across a total Place of nearly 163,696 square miles (423,970 km2), California is the most populous U.S. state and the third-largest by area, and is in addition to the world's thirty-fourth most populous subnational entity. California is in addition to the most populated subnational entity in North America, and has its divulge capital in Sacramento. The Greater Los Angeles Place and the San Francisco Bay Area are the nation's second- and fifth-most populous urban regions, with 18.7 million and 9.7 million residents respectively. Los Angeles is California's most populous city, and the country's second-most populous, after New York City. California after that has the nation's most populous county, Los Angeles County, and its largest county by area, San Bernardino County. The City and County of San Francisco is both the country's second most densely populated major city after New York City and the fifth most densely populated county, behind on your own four of the five New York City boroughs.
California's economy, with a gross state product of $3.0 trillion, is the largest sub-national economy in the world. If it were a country, California would be the fifth-largest economy in the world, and the 37th-most populous as of 2020. The Greater Los Angeles Place and the San Francisco Bay Area are the nation's second – and third-largest urban economies ($1.3 trillion and $1.0 trillion respectively as of 2020), after the New York metropolitan area ($2.0 trillion). The San Francisco Bay Area Combined Statistical Area had the nation's highest terrifying domestic product per capita in 2018 ($106,757) among large primary statistical areas, and is home to four of the world's ten largest companies by present capitalization and four of the world's ten richest people.
California is considered a global trendsetter in popular culture, communication, information, innovation, environmentalism, economics, politics, and entertainment. As a consequences of the state's diversity and migration, California integrates foods, languages, and traditions from further areas across the country and roughly the globe. It is considered the stock of the American film industry, the hippie counterculture, fast food, beach and car culture, the Internet, and the personal computer, among others. The San Francisco Bay Area and the Greater Los Angeles Area are widely seen as centers of the global technology and entertainment industries, respectively. California's economy is certainly diverse: 58% of it is based on finance, government, real land services, technology, and professional, scientific, and complex business services. Although it accounts for only 1.5% of the state's economy, California's agriculture industry has the highest output of any U.S. state.
California shares a link up with Oregon to the north, Nevada and Arizona to the east, and the Mexican welcome of Baja California to the south. The state's diverse geography ranges from the Pacific Coast in the west to the Sierra Nevada mountain range in the east, and from the redwood and Douglas fir forests in the northwest to the Mojave Desert in the southeast. The Central Valley, a major agricultural area, dominates the state's center. Although California is Famous for its warm Mediterranean climate and monsoon seasonal weather, the large size of the give access results in climates that amend from moist sober rainforest in the north to arid desert in the interior, as competently as snowy alpine in the mountains. All these factors gain to an huge demand for water; in total numbers, California is the largest consumer of water in North America. Over time, drought and wildfires have become more frequent; further straining California's water security.
What is now California was first decided by various Native Californian tribes back being explored by a number of Europeans during the 16th and 17th centuries. The Spanish Empire subsequently claimed and colonized it. In 1804 it was included in Alta California province, within the Viceroyalty of New Spain. The Place became a ration of Mexico in 1821 similar to its flourishing war for independence but was ceded to the United States in 1848 after the Mexican–American War. The western allocation of Alta California was next organized and admitted as the 31st state on September 9, 1850. The California Gold Rush starting in 1848 led to dramatic social and demographic changes, with large-scale emigration from the east and abroad next an accompanying economic boom.
- The Cognitive Foundations of Learning to Read: A FrameWork Sebastian Wren
- Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illiteracy
- CBC News: Canada’s Shame – h p://www.cbc.ca/news/background/educa on/canada-shame.html
- What Reading Does for the Mind ANNE E. CUNNINGHAM and KEITH E. STANOVICH