English lessons for kids in Jurupa Valley, California
For several decades, RTL English has been taught in tutorial centres, homes & at schools both as part of the curriculum & as a supplementary activity. RTL English is growing in popularity worldwide, so why not join tens of thousands of parents, tutors & teachers around the world and teach your child RTL English today?
Teaching your son or daughter to use English proficiently might very well be the key to his or her success at school in California, in exams, in his or her career & beyond.
- Early & advanced English skills will make your child smarter.
- Early & advanced English skills will improve problem solving.
- Early & advanced English skills will improve planning, & abstract thinking skills.
- Early & advanced English skills will help develop complex idea comprehension.
- Early reading can help children compensate for modest levels of ability in other areas. (*Ref)
ON A PRACTICAL LEVEL, HOW IMPORTANT IS EARLY READING?
- Your child’s reading ability & vocabulary at 3 years old might predict his or her success in school in Jurupa Valley when they are 6 to 7 years old (*Ref).
- Your child’s reading ability at 6 to 7 years old might predict his or her success at 17 to 18 years old (*Ref)!
- Your child’s reading ability at 7 to 8 years old might determine their graduation from senior school in Jurupa Valley (*Ref).
ON THE OTHER HAND:
- Children who can’t read fluently by 7 to 8 years old are four times more likely to leave school without a diploma/results than proficient readers (*Ref).
- Children who are not taught Phonemic Awareness, & therefore have to rely on memory have difficulty beginning to read & continue to have difficulty with new words.
BUT, SURELY SCHOOL WILL TEACH MY CHILD TO READ? SO, WHY DO I NEED TO BOTHER?
If this is what you are thinking, then you should know that you cannot rely on schools, including those in Jurupa Valley …
- And, of those children, 33% of them read at only a very basic level, & 34% are reading at a very low level (*Ref).
- It’s not very different in the UK, where over 100,000 children leave school illiterate(*Ref).
- Or in Australia, where 33% of students aged 11 years old fail to meet literacy benchmarks (*Ref).
- Or in Canada, where 42% of the entire adult population is only semi-illiterate (*Ref).
NO, YOU CANNOT RELY ON SCHOOLS.
But, why not?
- Teachers don’t always appreciate the basic units of language & reading
- Teachers often don’t know how to teach English language concepts
- There just aren’t enough qualified teachers
- Classes are too over-crowded
- Kids don’t get enough one-on-one attention from teachers in the classroom
- Schools aren’t using the correct teaching systems – i.e they rely on rote learning or sight words
- Schools are overwhelmed and have tried to shift some of the burden of teaching onto apps and computers
UNFORTUNATELY, IT IS A FACT THAT:
Being illiterate is a guaranteed ticket to a dead end.
YOU NEED TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION – TODAY!
You can begin by teaching English to your child.
By Teaching your son or daughter to read your son or daughter will develop early reading skills that will help put them years ahead of other children in California. So, if you’ve decided that you want to become a proud parent of a happy and smart child, then you owe it to your son or daughter to teach them to read and improve their English.
WE HELP PARENTS TEACH ENGLISH TO CHILDREN
RTL English™ offers 600 easy-to-teach & downloadable English lessons for parents to teach to his or her child at home. Our lessons will help your child to catch up, keep up and get ahead! Our lessons also challenge more advanced students; so whatever your son or daughter’s ability, there’s sure to be an RTL English workbook lesson that’s suitable for them.
THE RTL ENGLISH CURRICULUM CONSISTS OF FIFTEEN YEARS (LEVELS) OF TEACHING MATERIALS WHICH INCLUDE 600 WORKBOOK LESSONS COMPRISING 4,000 WORKSHEETS & NINETEEN THOUSAND TEACHING INSTRUCTIONS AND WILL SAVE YOU OVER 2,000 DAYS OF LESSON PREPARATION TIME!
Includes Level 1, 2 & 3.
Suitable for kids aged 3-6 years old in Jurupa Valley, California
Includes Level 4, 5 & 6.
Suitable for kids aged 6-9 years old in Jurupa Valley, California
Includes Level 7, 8 & 9.
Suitable for kids aged 9-12 years old in Jurupa Valley, California
Upper Intermediate Stage
Includes Level 10, 11 & 12.
Suitable for kids aged 12-15 years old in Jurupa Valley, California
Incl. Level 10, 11 & 12.
Suitable for kids aged 15-18 years old in Jurupa Valley, California
Winning Awards Since 1996
What Happens In A Lesson?
- There are 5 learning stages, 15 learning levels and 600 lessons in the RTL English curriculum.
What Will My Child Be Taught?
- Phonemic Awareness
- Alphabetic Principle
- Systematic & Explicit Phonics
- Fluency with Text
- Proficient Grammar Knowledge
- Creative Writing
- Expanded Vocabulary
- Advanced Comprehension, and
- Confident Speaking Skills
The RTL English Curriculum: Kids 3 to 18 Years Old
Whatever your child’s age or English language ability, there is sure to be an RTL English course (aka ‘level’) that will help your son or daughter learn or improve his or her English. This is because our curriculum provides 15 years of learning for child aged 3 to 18 years old & teaches all the communicative functions and language forms your child will need to have a richer, more successful educational experience. RTL English will also supplement your son or daughter’s learning at his or her school in Jurupa Valley.The RTL English Curriculum consists of 15 years (levels) of teaching materials which include 600 workbooks (comprising 4,000 worksheets & 19,000 teaching notes) and saves over 2,000 days of preparation time.
Can I See A Lesson Workbook?
What Method Do You Use?
- Each lesson is accompanied by a workbook follows a similar plan:
- Page 1 :: Communication/ Discussion/ Topic orientated
- Page 2 :: Grammar/ Language
- Page 3 :: Phonics/ Vocabulary
- Page 4 :: Reading (Ongoing Story)
- Page 5 :: Story Comprehension/ Language
- Page 6 :: Grammar/ Language Exercise
- Page 7 :: Achievement Exercise / Assessment
Will My Child Learn Phonics?
Jurupa Valley is a city in Riverside County, California. On March 8, 2011, voters certified a ballot measure, designated as Measure A, to incorporate the Place into its own city; as a result, the Place has been an incorporated city past July 1, 2011.
The city of Jurupa Valley covers nearly 43.5 square miles (113 km2), and had an estimated population of 109,527 as of July 1, 2019. Residents of the area had in the past voted on incorporation in 1992; however, voters rejected it as skillfully as a competing ballot action that would have incorporated Mira Loma.
The Jurupa Valley communities are house to notable historical happenings such as the Wineville Chicken Coop Murders and the Stringfellow Acid Pits.
Notable historical locations also append Jensen Alvarado Ranch.
Jurupa Valley is located north and west of the Santa Ana River across from Riverside, California, south of the Riverside-San Bernardino County line, and east of Interstate 15. It includes the neighborhoods of Mira Loma, Glen Avon, Sky Country, Indian Hills, Pedley, Rubidoux, Belltown, Jurupa, Jurupa Hills, and Sunnyslope.
Jurupa Valley was incorporated after the 2010 United States Census, but it is reachable to determine an estimated population by summing in the works the results from the census-designated places of Glen Avon, Mira Loma, Pedley, Rubidoux and Sunnyslope.
According to the United States Census Bureau, as of July 1, 2017, the estimated population was 106,028.
State: In the California State Legislature, Jurupa Valley is located in the 31st Senate District, represented by Democrat Richard Roth, and in the 60th Assembly District, represented by Democrat Sabrina Cervantes.
Jurupa Valley is house to the Jurupa Unified School District. The district operates 16 elementary schools, four middle schools, three continuation schools, and four high schools, including:
Public transportation in Jurupa Valley is provided by Riverside Transit Agency. Also, Jurupa Valley/Pedley station (formerly Pedley Station) is served by Metrolink. Jurupa Valley is house to Flabob Airport, a small public-use airport. However, commercial flights are served by the handy Ontario International Airport.
The major freeways in Jurupa Valley are Interstate 15, which serves as the city's western border, and California State Route 60, which runs along the northern side of the city.
- The Cognitive Foundations of Learning to Read: A FrameWork Sebastian Wren
- Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illiteracy
- CBC News: Canada’s Shame – h p://www.cbc.ca/news/background/educa on/canada-shame.html
- What Reading Does for the Mind ANNE E. CUNNINGHAM and KEITH E. STANOVICH