About Level 4
- Level 4 is suitable for children aged 6-7 years old.
- It enables you to download 36 step-by-step workbooks, comprised of more than 250 worksheets and 1000 teaching notes.
- It saves up to 125 days of lesson preparation time.
- Its lessons can be taught during the school day, or at home / tutorial centre after school and it is suitable for students who speak English as a first or second language.
- It supports learning at schools worldwide, and helps to prepare students for international examinations.
- It offers carefully structured step-by-step teaching and learning proven over 21 years.
- It teaches everything that students need to succeed in English at school, university and beyond!
- Ready-made bundle of 36 proven, step-by-step English lessons.
- Includes 36 student workbooks, comprised of more than 250 worksheets and 1000 teaching notes.
- Easy-to-teach. Suitable for teachers, tutors, parents & homeschool.
- Time-saving printables. No preparation required. Download, print & teach.
- Save up to 125 days of lesson planning & preparation time.
- For less than a cup of coffee you get a step-by-step printable workbook that can be downloaded & used over and over again to teach your students.
- Proven system. Taught 1 million+ times. RTL English has helped children succeed for 21 years.
- BONUS 1: Private Facebook support group.
- BONUS 2: 1 on 1 teaching support by email.
- BONUS 3: 1 teaching license (for use by a teacher, tutor, family or homeschool) - for a year.
Save 125 Days of Preparation Time!
How do we calculate that you could save 125 days of preparation time by purchasing this mega bundle? On average it takes most teachers around 3-4 hours to research, plan, create and layout a basic worksheet for their students. This level includes 36 student workbooks of comprised of over 250 worksheets, so with 4 hours preparation time per worksheet that would equal 1000 hours in total to create a similar course. So if you could allocate your entire 8 hour workday to the task it would take you 125 work days of preparation time. In reality most teachers have no more than 1-2 hours per school day that they can spend on preparation, so it could easily take 1-2 years of work to produce something similar yourself. Why bother? You've got better things to do and we've done it all for you!