English lessons for kids in Victorville, California
For over 20 years, RTL English has been taught in schools, tutorial centres & at home both as part of the curriculum & as a supplementary activity. RTL English is growing in popularity worldwide, so why not join 1000000’s of parents, tutors & teachers around the globe & teach your son or daughter RTL English today?
Teaching your child to use English confidently might very well be the key to his or her success in school in California, at exams, in his or her career & beyond.
- Early & advanced English skills will make your child smarter.
- Early & advanced English skills will improve problem solving.
- Early & advanced English skills will improve planning, & abstract thinking skills.
- Early & advanced English skills will help develop complex idea comprehension.
- Early reading can help children compensate for modest levels of ability in other areas. (*Ref)
ON A PRACTICAL LEVEL, HOW IMPORTANT IS EARLY READING?
- Your child’s reading ability & vocabulary at 3 years old might predict his or her success in school in Victorville when they are 6 to 7 years old (*Ref).
- Your child’s reading ability at 6 to 7 years old might predict his or her success at 17 to 18 years old (*Ref)!
- Your son or daughter’s reading ability at 7 to 8 years old might determine their graduation from senior school in Victorville (*Ref).
ON THE OTHER HAND:
- Children who are not taught Phonemic Awareness, and therefore have to rely on memory have difficulty beginning to read & continue to have difficulty with new words.
BUT, SURELY SCHOOL WILL TEACH MY CHILD TO READ? SO, WHY DO I NEED TO BOTHER?
If this is what you are thinking, then you should know that you cannot rely on schools, including those in Victorville …
- And, of those children, 33% of them read at only a very basic level, & 34% are reading at a very unsatisfactory level (*Ref).
- It’s not so different in the UK, where over 100,000 children leave school illiterate(*Ref).
- Or in Australia, where 33% of students aged 11 years old fail to meet literacy benchmarks (*Ref).
- Or in Canada, where 42% of the entire adult population is only semi-illiterate (*Ref).
NO, YOU CANNOT RELY ON SCHOOLS.
But, why not?
- Teachers don’t always understand the basic building blocks of language & reading
- Teachers all too frequently don’t know how to teach English language concepts
- There just aren’t enough qualified teachers
- Classes are too over-crowded
- Kids don’t get enough 1-on-1 attention from teachers in the classroom
- Schools aren’t using the correct teaching systems – i.e they rely on rote learning or sight words
- Schools are overwhelmed and have tried to shift some of the burden of teaching onto apps and computers
UNFORTUNATELY, IT IS A FACT THAT:
Being illiterate is a guaranteed ticket to a dead end.
YOU NEED TO TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION – TODAY!
You can begin by teaching English to your son or daughter.
By Teaching your child to read your child will develop early reading skills that will help put them years ahead of other children in California. So, if you’ve decided that you want to become a proud parent of a happy and smart child, then you owe it to your child to teach them to read and improve their English.
WE HELP PARENTS TEACH ENGLISH TO CHILDREN
RTL English™ offers 600 easy-to-teach & downloadable English lessons for parents to teach to their child at home. Our workbook lessons will enable your son or daughter to catch up, keep up and stay ahead! Our lessons also challenge more advanced students; so whatever your son or daughter’s ability, there’s sure to be an RTL English lesson workbook that’s suitable for them.
THE RTL ENGLISH CURRICULUM CONSISTS OF 15 YEARS (LEVELS) OF TEACHING MATERIALS WHICH INCLUDE 600 LESSON WORKBOOKS COMPRISING 4,000 WORKSHEETS & NINETEEN THOUSAND TEACHING INSTRUCTIONS AND WILL SAVE YOU OVER 2,000 DAYS OF LESSON PREPARATION TIME!
Includes Level 1, 2 & 3.
Suitable for kids aged 3-6 years old in Victorville, California
Includes Level 4, 5 & 6.
Suitable for kids aged 6-9 years old in Victorville, California
Includes Level 7, 8 & 9.
Suitable for kids aged 9-12 years old in Victorville, California
Upper Intermediate Stage
Includes Level 10, 11 & 12.
Suitable for kids aged 12-15 years old in Victorville, California
Incl. Level 10, 11 & 12.
Suitable for kids aged 15-18 years old in Victorville, California
Winning Awards Since 1996
What Happens In A Lesson?
- There are 5 learning stages, 15 learning levels and 600 lessons in the RTL English curriculum.
What Will My Child Be Taught?
- Phonemic Awareness
- Alphabetic Principle
- Systematic & Explicit Phonics
- Fluency with Text
- Proficient Grammar Knowledge
- Creative Writing
- Expanded Vocabulary
- Advanced Comprehension, and
- Confident Speaking Skills
The RTL English Curriculum: Kids 3 to 18 Years Old
Whatever your child’s age or English language ability, there is sure to be an RTL English course (aka ‘level’) that will help your son or daughter learn or improve his or her English. This is because our curriculum provides 15 years of learning for child aged 3 to 18 years old and teaches all the communicative functions and language forms your child will need to have a richer, more successful educational experience. RTL English will also supplement your child’s learning at his or her school in Victorville.The RTL English Curriculum consists of 15 years (levels) of teaching materials which include 600 workbooks (comprising 4,000 worksheets & 19,000 teaching notes) and saves over 2,000 days of preparation time.
Can I See A Lesson Workbook?
What Method Do You Use?
- Each lesson is accompanied by a workbook follows a similar plan:
- Page 1 :: Communication/ Discussion/ Topic orientated
- Page 2 :: Grammar/ Language
- Page 3 :: Phonics/ Vocabulary
- Page 4 :: Reading (Ongoing Story)
- Page 5 :: Story Comprehension/ Language
- Page 6 :: Grammar/ Language Exercise
- Page 7 :: Achievement Exercise / Assessment
Will My Child Learn Phonics?
Victorville is a city located in the Victor Valley of San Bernardino County, California. Its population as of the 2010 census was 115,903.
- The Cognitive Foundations of Learning to Read: A FrameWork Sebastian Wren
- Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illiteracy
- CBC News: Canada’s Shame – h p://www.cbc.ca/news/background/educa on/canada-shame.html
- What Reading Does for the Mind ANNE E. CUNNINGHAM and KEITH E. STANOVICH